Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednespiration 10/3/12

Joy
By: Lindsey 

My body is lifted
My soul is free
Dancing on breath
Fluttering on breeze

High winds take me up
I'm sailing away
Don't worry, it's okay
I might or might not come back another day

The soft air carresses me
Then takes me afar
Gone from the troubles
Off to the stars

Cushioned by clouds
Bathing in raw sunshine
The sun cleanses, leaves me fresh
Strips me of the bad times

Pirouetting through the horizon
Gliding over buildings and trees
This is what joy feels like
So come and fly with me

"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ," - Romans 5:1 (NIV)
"If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's word with power, revealing all of His mysteries and making everything as plain as day, and if I have faith to say to a mountain jump and it jumps but I don't love I'm nothing. If I give all I earn to the poor or even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, no matter what I believe, no matter what I do, I'm bankrupt without love."- Monologue from "Proof of Your Love" by For King and Country

No comments:

Post a Comment