Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Content! Whoop, whoop!

Hi everyone, Lindsey here. Just wanted to share some SUPER exciting news with those of you who follow the blog. Yesterday afternoon, I was watching some highlights from the ever-so-viral VP debate between Ryan and Biden. As I watched them debate and defend their stances on popular political issues, I realized just how critical this election is. I remembered hearing about the 40 days of prayer that people have been taking part in all over the country and it inspired me to start what would initially be a five-week prayer series for the future of the U.S.; however, I was then further inspired to start a whole new series of content to be posted on here every Monday that features various prayers and praises.It will begin on October 15th with the start of the initial prayer plan, the upcoming presidential election.
Have a great day & God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment