Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome to 4:12


Hi! Welcome to 4:12. I'm Lindsey, the founder of this blog. I am really excited about starting this blog and I'm really praying that it turns out to be an effective tool in ministering and getting to connect with teens like me who have a passionate love for Jesus Christ. For now, I am the only blogger on 4:12, but I intend for that to change. I'd like for this to be a blog where there are multiple authors so if you would like to post a message, testimony, writing, or just an encouraging/ inspiring thought, feel free to e-mail it to me at four412twelve@gmail.com. I'll post it under my account, but I'll give you full credit in the post. As for messages, I intend to post a new message on here every week. (Probably on Fridays). If there is anything that is on your heart that you would like me to write a message about, e-mail me and let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. Also feel free to e-mail me if you have prayer requests, comments, questions, concerns, feedback,  suggestions, or ideas. I would love to hear from y'all! Aside from posting messages on the blog, I'll do Wednespiration (Get it? It's like a cross between the words "Wednesday" and "inspiration"!)  Wednespiration will be a thing where I put some inspirational/ spiritual material that I find in the vast realms of the Internet on here every Wednesday. The material posted on Wednespiration will give y'all a hint as to what the message will be about on Friday. Wednespirations and messages will be the main features of the blog, but I also might put some other cool, Christ related things on here from time to time as well as anything that y'all submit (as long as it's site-appropriate!).

Also, a quick disclaimer. All images on Wednespiration are from sources found on Google images. All quotes will probably be cited specifically.

Hope y'all enjoy the blog!
- Lindsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment