Monday, September 17, 2012

A Quick Update

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to make a few quick announcements to let you all know what's going on....

First of all, I made a Pinterest page to go with this blog and to attract more visitors. If you're on here right now because you saw the Pinterest account, then awesome! It worked! If you would like to view the Pinterest page, the address is http://pinterest.com/four412twelve/. Please go check it out! 

Also, I'm in the process of creating a logo because I know that it's kind of weird having no profile pic. I'll try to have that up as soon as I can.

Finally, Wednespiration starts this Wednesday along with a message this Friday. I'm excited to share them with y'all, I think it's a pretty good one!

That's all for now! Have a blessed day everyone!

- Lindsey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment